We exhibit or will be present at the following upcoming North American events
- October 19 - 23, 2014ICALEO 2014, San Diego, CAICALEO (International Congress on Applications of Lasers & Electro-Optics) has a 32 year history as the conference where researchers and end-users meet to review the state-of-the-art in laser materials processing, laser microprocessing, and nanomanufacturing as well as predict where the future will lead.Meet us at the exhibition area.
- November 30 - December 5, 20142014 MRS Fall Meeting, Boston, MALeading-edge researchers working in seemingly unrelated fields such as advances in materials under extreme environments, small-molecule organic solar cells, directed self-assembly for nanopatterning, oxide semiconductors, and materials and concepts for biomedical sensing, will gather in Boston to exchange information across disciplines.Meet us at booth #1205
- December 6 - 10, 2014the 2014 ascb/ifcb meeting, Philadelphia, PAThe joint meeting of the American Society for Cell Biology and the Internatonal Federation for Cell Biology is the premier conference for biomedical research worldwide.Meet us at booth #431
- February 7 - 11, 2015Biophysical Meeting 2015, Baltimore, MDBridging the Sciences to Explore Biology: The largest gathering of biophysicists in the world, attracting more than 6,500 national and international scientists from academia, government and industry.Meet us at booth #288
- February 7 - 12, 2015SPIE Photonics West 2015, San Francisco, CASPIE Photonics West is the world's leading photonics, laser, and biomedical optics conference. Every year over 19,000 people gather from around the world to explore the latest advancements in light-driven research and technologies.Our booths: BiOS #8723, Photonics West #723 (South Hall) and #4826 (North Hall)
Upcoming international events listed at www.picoquant.com/events